Thursday, August 21, 2008

Confessions

I really like the show Secret Life of the American Teenager
I have been dying to see the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
I could eat ice cream at any given point of the day
I have a $50 late fee at the library
I am a freak about textures (food, wood, hair, you name it)
I can't make it across the monkey bars anymore
I love cherry coke out of a can
My eye is literally twitching from sleep deprivation
I pick my scabs
Sometimes I wish I could be in a band or on a game show
I have a Myley Cyrus song on CD

5 comments:

youseedrybones said...

$50! Wow.
I seriously have a friend who was arrested in Cleveland for a library fine he did not pay. They put a warrant out for his arrest.

Lew said...

sometimes scabs itch.

Anonymous said...

I worked at the library and have gotten my fine up to $30. But did you know that they will send you to collections if your fine is over $25 for 60 days? Yeesh.

Norwood Mama said...

Don't pick scabs. You'll have ugly scars. I will go see the movie with you.

Unknown said...

Ice cream IN COFFEE. New fad for me, wife thinks I'm crazy. Oooolld joke:what's grosser than gross? When your eating corn flakes and you find out it's your brothers scab collection. Sorry, just couldn't help myself.