Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Facebook And Other News

Oh my gosh, I got suckered into opening a facebook page.  I was going to delete it but I fell face first into Facebook.  First blogging, now this!  At this rate, I will be on Twitter in no time.  Right now, I am getting ready for the season premiere of LOST.  I am so excited but I remember nothing of the last season.  Oh well, as the title implies, I am lost but so entertained.  In other news, I hung out with a bunch of awesome ladies and their kids today.  I found a midwife (insert backflips here).  She's awesome, her kids are awesome, her husband is a massage therapist (cartwheel) and she lives a block over!  Thank you God!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with your post... I just wanted to say that I love the name of your blog. :) I am not annonymus... I am Judy...

Christine Shryock said...

Well, we got sucked into facebook so I figured I may as well make a blog, too...