Friday, December 21, 2007

One Month Old!





On November 20, Isaac was born.  It now has been a month.  I am so happy that he is growing healthy and strong.  However, I still reminisce over his birth and first couple of days and weeks.  I think about when they put him on my stomach and our first night at the hospital.  Yes, I have cried several times over these treasured memories.  Sometimes I wish I could freeze time or that I could perfectly remember a moment forever.  Still,  his size shows me that time can't be stopped.  My one month old boy fits into three month old clothes!  There are outfits he never even got to wear.  His neck is getting stronger, he can lift his head up longer.  He can smile which is probably one of the best things I have ever seen.

3 comments:

Kalla said...

oh just wait till he gets to five months and you are asking where the time went! Though I really can't believe he is a month old. He is a cutie!!!! Yeah you think a cold is bad now...just wait till the first time he gets sick...its HORRIBLE!! but I pray that you never have to experience that for years! :)

Pam said...

beautiful baby boy! where has the time gone? before another day goes by, please send me your address so I can send something for Isaac! mullins@vineyardcincinnati.com PAM

Anonymous said...

You write very well.