Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Beautiful Boy



Isaac is now over two weeks old. It sounds crazy, but he is growing so fast. Everyday his face is fuller, his hands seem bigger, he is heavier to hold. 
Now, if he would just cry less... I'm not saying he cries all of the time, I mean, he doesn't cry when he's eating or sleeping. Breast-feeding is getting easier, Yay! Plus, I can now get into a pair of pre-pregnancy jeans!  If it weren't so cold out,  I might try to go out more often.  Not to mention, that it's cold and flu season.  We are all starting to adjust to the new "schedule".  Kadin has been great too! I am so thankful.

3 comments:

Norwood Mama said...

Your baby is beautiful...but it is hard to like you when you wear skinny jeans! Maybe you didn't follow the Angela Solomon Ice Cream Pregnancy Diet...

sarah true said...

well i only fit one pair and they used to be my "big" jeans. but they aren't maternity jeans. woo hoo!

Norwood Mama said...

Ok. Then I guess we're friends again. (grin)