Monday, February 11, 2008

Papa, This Post Is For You



Today, Isaac had another doctor's appointment. We found out that Isaac is nearly 17 lbs. He is healthy and wonderful. He can "talk" more. He especially likes having conversations with his toys. Sometimes when I try to join in, he gives me a look like I'm interrupting their fun. I don't mind though. He also grabs at toys with his hands, and he really likes to stand up. He is growing so quickly that a lot of his outfits don't fit. I'm moving him up to 6 month old clothes. He will be 3 months on the 20th.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He weighs more than Caidan! And that outfit I love it (Caidan has it too! haha!)

sarah true said...

oh my gosh!

Jill said...

yeah, my 12 month old only weighs 24 lbs (50th percentile). you've got a cute chubba bubba on your hands :)

Norwood Mama said...

He's definitely passed Charlotte up! What a handsome little man!