Friday, February 22, 2008

Taking The Fuzzi Bunz Plunge


So we decided to do it.  We are going cloth.  After a ton of research, ( I was a little compulsive)  I am really excited to use cloth diapers.  We decided to do it for several reasons.  First, it is economical.  Why throw $ away?  Literally.  Which leads me to my second reason... environmental.  I would share some info about sposies (term for disposables I picked up during my extensive research) but it's pretty depressing.  Let's just say cloth is greener.  Finally, Isaac's tushie.  I am hoping that his rear will enjoy the choice as well.  It seems like a less convenient choice but I am hoping I can handle it.  The other option is EC, but that is a whole 'nother post.

A little FB shout out to Sarah (mommy of Noah) for answering a ton of my questions!

4 comments:

youseedrybones said...

Thats a lot of poop...EC sounds like fun.

youseedrybones said...

By the way, FUZZI BUNZ! That is AWESOME!

Jill said...

we've been thinking about doing this for eli... but not till he's through the the newborn poop stage. you'll have to share with me how you decided upon a brand...

Norwood Mama said...

EC!!! You go girl! I've pulled my FB's out of the closet to give them another try. It is much easier now that Charlotte is a little older. You are smart to have waited until Isaac evened out a little.

Jill...I've heard that it is best to wait until they can wear the medium size. Then they last for ages!!