Monday, September 1, 2008

Fireworks

Last night, a bunch of us went to the WEBN fireworks.  I hadn't been since I was in high school.  We watched from the Kentucky side.  The display was pretty spectacular.  The best part was hiking to find a prime location. I was impressed with Jackie (due any day now) climbing up giant grassy hills.  I told her if that doesn't induce labor, I don't know what will.  We played a big game of swap, which Crystal still swears she won.   It was Kadin's first time to see the fireworks and he seemed to enjoy it.  I think he liked playing with earplugs the best.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was so fun. I enjoyed seeing everyone outside of "the house". (pun, the box ya know? I have super dry humor at times, sorry). Anyway "swap" was the best part. By the way those earplugs were from yours truly- no thanks needed Caden. We should do fun stuff more.Peace