Friday, September 5, 2008

Update



There is much to blog about. First off, I got my hair colored by my "apprentice". With a little coaching, Lauren did a rockin' good job on my hair. I was so excited and she was too. She had on an apron and everything. She looked like a stylist. I love it!

Secondly, Nicole had a birthday! It was soooo fun because of two primary reasons... We saw the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and we had Cold Stone! The movie was almost as good as the ice cream. Birthdays are good. A little birthday shout out to Charlotte, Don and Malakai. Hope your birthdays are/were as good as Nicole's.

Thirdly, Jackie is at the hospital, as I blog, hoping to deliver Mya! Please pray for her. I can't wait to see little Mya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there...i like your hair....
who does your hair????