Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Isaac!

Today is Isaac's birthday.  I can't believe a year ago today, I was in the hospital having him.  I remember holding him his first night.  It was probably the best night of my life.  Now, he can walk and kinda talk. He can hug.  I didn't imagine being this sentimental.  I have played his birth and this past year over and over in my mind.  It has gone quickly but so much has happened.  I find myself sad that I can't remember things in greater detail.  So many moments I want to treasure just as they are forever.  But time doesn't stop, which is probably good because I am certain I would find a wonderful moment and never leave.  Isaac, I love you.  Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Norwood Mama said...

Happy birthday, little man! We can't wait to celebrate with you on Saturday!!!

Rachel said...

I don't think I'd read your birth story before. :) It's awesome, and I love David's narrative. :D