Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I gave in

After three plus years of not having a blog, I have finally created one. I don't know what my major problem with blogs was... I mean I read them and I like them. I must admit it is a little intimidating choosing what to write. Ahh that's the reason I never had one. I always thought " what could I say of interest and not get in trouble for later?" Not to mention someone somewhere correcting my grammar and vocabulary seemed a little scary. Oh well, I did it! (quite the risk taker). What if I dileberatly spell things wrong and say things to make peopel mad ( I love Brittney).... would I be even more the risktaker? No. I guess not. Wow walking on the wild side wears me out, well that or perhaps it's just being pregnant.

2 comments:

The Table said...

yeah!! Its about time!! Welcome to the light. I'll be reading.

inglebycabin said...

a great theatre season for you! Ours was limited to the Boal Barn season and circque de soleil Saltimbanca.