Friday, January 18, 2008

DWTS The Tour

For Christmas, Lauren got us tickets to go see Dancing with the Stars.  I was beyond excited.  So last night, we had a girls' night out.  It was so much fun.  We drove downtown while listening to music only Lauren and I would appreciate.  We got Coldstone ice cream... yum.  We watched the show, vowing to ourselves that we must take dance lessons.  We saw Drew Lachey but no Nick Lachey to Lauren's disappointment.  The dancing was amazing but I was almost more impressed with the live band.  The costumes were beautiful too.  But the best part was going out with Lauren.  It wouldn't have even mattered if we didn't go to the show because I always have the best time with her.  I have to say that it was the best present.  Dancing with the stars is a really good show :)  Thanks Lauren, I love you.

No comments: