Saturday, November 17, 2007

41 Weeks Tomorrow



That's right I am still here and pregnant.  You would not believe how many people have asked... "have you had the baby yet?"  I guess it is a reasonable question.  Obviously from this post the answer is clear.  Believe it or not, it's not that bad.  I mean it definitely does not make my top ten list but I have had a fun week.  I went to yoga twice, I cleaned, went Christmas shopping, made cookies and dinner for Bible study, saw a movie with Kadin and hung out with Jill and Justice.  I don't have much planned for the upcoming week except Thanksgiving festivities which I am very excited about.  Today, Judy said that it would be great to have a baby on T-day.  I disagreed because I want to eat.  She told me that should I have him on Thanksgiving, she would personally cook a Thanksgiving meal just for me!  I agreed.


4 comments:

Kalla said...

Girl... you are all BABY!!!! I can't wait to meet that little one! I will pray that you have him soon! But it doesn't sound like you are having a bad week! :)

Samuel S. Weber said...

come baby!

youseedrybones said...

We need to start the baby pool with a 50/50 split. 50% to the winner, and 50% to you. At $5 a guess you could come out rich.
I will do this all non-profit and organize it!

Norwood Mama said...

Hooray! He's here! I can't wait to see pictures and hear how wonderful he is! Welcome to the world, baby boy!