Monday, November 5, 2007

39 Weeks Yesterday



I have been trying to post for a while now. It took some time to figure out how to put a picture up. Anyway, I am 39 weeks now. I thought last night was going to be the night but alas not. I still can't complain too much. Although it would be nice to not work this week. It has been a really fun couple of weeks. For one thing my Papa sent me a pair of beautiful earrings purchased in India in 1946. Which I love, seriously vintage. I also went to a Fall party at my friend Nicole's house. She has the coolest dogs... Mr Hobbes a Bijon and Shelby a Goldendoodle. It was good to see people and eat good food! Finally, I also caught up with Jill and Justice. We got to hang out all day it was so much fun. I got to see Justice in action and his personality is as adorable as his pictures are. It was good to get some mothering advice from Jill because she is a really fantastic mom. Plus, she let me borrow some great stuff. I am really hoping to get together with her again:) As for now, I am going to continue to clean my house. Thank God for Lauren... she helped me clean yesterday and we got so much accomplished.

2 comments:

Norwood Mama said...

I just found your blog!!! Hooray!

I am praying that your birth will go so well! Call or email if you can!

Angela

Unknown said...

Seriously if you are doing all that at 39 weeks you are AMAZING. I didn't even get that far and at 36 weeks I could barely get up to go to the bathroom. So I bet you are doing fantastic! You are going to be a great mother!